Monday, September 7, 2009

Keeping you sneakers DS or Containing your prized possesions for cheap.

When you have a pair of dead stock, or a very expensive pair of sneakers, that you want to put away or show case for a cheap price,

I am going to refer you to plastic storage containers that can be found at Wal-Mart, CVS, Target, almost everywhere for a cheap price.
The pull out ones, that have drawers can run you 10-12 dollars

The one that I have;
Photobucket

Ran me about 5 Dollars, but they can range from 1-8 in this style.

As you can see, I keep my black cement 3s in there. you can have them shown when the lid is closed like this, and the shoe is displayed like this;
Photobucket
Our you can put them away somewhere, and have them layed, as to if they are in a shoe box;
Photobucket

No matter how you put them, the containers would most def. will keep your sneakers looking, and feeling new if kept in a container.
thank you

-Kobi

No comments:

Post a Comment